Our CrossFit Cut Group WOD is a combination of both strength, conditioning , and strictly enforced form. This workout is programmed as a constantly varied metabolic conditioner using weightlifting, various forms of cardio, basic gymnastics movements, and Olympic lifting.
A certified Crossfit Trainer coaches each Group WOD to ensure quality form, safety and that everyone is getting the best results from their daily workout. All levels are welcome to this class, from beginner to experienced, as our coaches are well trained to scale and modify any or even every exercise to accommodate each individual’s needs. All of our Crossfit Cut coaches are upbeat, knowledgeable, and driven to meet each individual’s fitness goals.
Benefits of Crossfit Group WOD:
- Gets you fighting fit and looking ripped
- Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease
- Tones and shapes key muscle groups
- Maximizes calorie burn during and after your workout
- Develops co-ordination and agility of a mized martial arts warrior
- Teaches you the moves of an elite martial arts expert
- Improves bone density
- Improves posture, core strength and stability
- Builds self-confidence, strength and power
- Keep pushing your limits with quarterly new releases